What is Government Law?
Government law covers a very expansive portion of the legal world. There are two different types of government law: U.S. Federal Government Law, which covers government interactions on a national scale and is generally made up of federal administrative and United States constitutional law; and State and Local Government Law, which targets how the government operates on the local level with state/city agencies, businesses and citizens.
Mathewson Law P.C. can help you with the following aspects of government law:
- Sunshine laws for public access to government records and processes
- Municipal planning for land use and zoning law
- Licensing law
- Regulatory law
- Property taxes, assessments, and user fees
- Eminent domain law
- HRA’s and other housing agencies for development, redevelopment and affordable housing issues
- Tax abatements and other forms of public finance
- Government contracts
- And much more!